Sunday, October 4, 2015

Hiatus

Hey Guys,
How are you doing?

Well, apart from no post after the Youtube Beauty Guru part 1, I find it difficult to write the second one. I have some other amazing names but could not make it into the second part of my post.

Other than that, my life is a bit crazy cause I have to write my final project report a.k.a thesis. I would rather think about it first than writing a blog post. I know, lame right?

In case I am ready to write more, I would definitely explore more about beauty, fashion and food. For nowadays, I will complete my thesis first. I call my current condition as a hiatus. Fancy, huh? Alright then, I will see you soon on my blog. Actually you can visit my other blog septimaidea.blogspot.com where I post quite a bit more writing about English language and teaching. Please feel free to visit.

I will see you and stay awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment